Saturday, March 03, 2007

China Dongguan (21-25 Feb)

Back in my house in China.
Realise daddy's collection of alcohol has increased again...hahaha..."bribery"... :P Can't help feeling interested by this restaurant's swinging benches...cool...
But soon I realise I have to keep pretty still to finish my meal...hahah...lolDinner with Daddy's colleagues @ Wanhao HotelJapanese alar-carte buffet!
My favourite SASHIMI!!! :DD Their oysters is very fresh and delicious too.
And guess what each person only cost less than SGD30...super worth it!!! :DD
Dim Sum for breakfast with mummy @ Sanzheng Hotel
The hotel is located on the hill top and is very near to our house. The dim sum there is one of the best few that I have tasted in China so far...love it! :D
Lunch with daddy's new colleagues at the new factory
Somehow those colleagues back at Qingxi looks more friendly...or maybe we still don't know each other yet ba...hahaha...lol
Back at China house I spend most of my time watching the new dvds and the whole series of "Supernatural". I really tried to study with my lappy but like Joe says it is really hard to do so. The mood to study is really not present. Thank God for this wonderful break! :)
"Relax, recharge and restart my engine! lol"

No comments: