Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Perseverance

Got the message from the fortune cookies that my friend gave me...the message certainly comes at a great timing for me at this point of time. :)
These few days I have been thinking about what Bro Chris said back on Sunday when he talked to us. I was blurred then, too saturated with so many things back there in my mind. He had highlighted that I wasn't spiritual enough and I need to rise up, to dedicate myself to God for the next 3 months. I know about it and still there is dryness in my spiritual life. I wanted to change but I kinda lost myself to this world, to my studies and work.

The past few days had been a disaster for me. I was so nervous that I kinda flung my AA306 presentation on Monday. Today was yet another presentation for me for AA206. And tomorrow the big quiz of AA306 will come into the picture. I am so tired, so so so tired. Frankly speaking, I feel like a sheep without sheperd right now. Totally lost.

Up to now I have no idea where I can go next. I need to rearrange my life. I need to focus on what I need to focus on. Can I pull through all these things? I know I can't do it myself without God's help.

Thank God that there are still things I can look forward to like Emerge and my Europe trip in May. I AM telling myself to work hard and persevere through juz these two months, for the enjoyment and satisfaction that I can get from my trip will justify the work and effort I put into my studies right now.

I remeber Yehui has asked why now then that Bro Chris need to talk to us about success, about dedicating ourselves to God for these next 3 months, and why not earlier or later.

For me, I understand the reason.

It certainly comes at a good timing for me at this point of time that I am starting to lead my life on my own. I need to find my way back to God without falling off from the track soon again.

Thank God for speaking to me through Bro Chris.


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. ~ Galatians 6:9"

No comments: