Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am CONTAGIOUS!!! :X

Having bad flu over the past few days, which seems like it will never recover. My eyes are infected again and I can't put on my contacts...grrr... :( Anyone know of any super effective flu medicine and eye solution???

AA206 quiz is tomorrow...wish me lots and LOTS of LUCKKKK!!! Hahaha...lol

Europe trip is finally settled over the past few days. Taking the Trafalgar tour as the Contiki ones are full. Time schedule is as follow:

11 May (Fri): Leaving Singapore at 2300h by British Airway.
12 May (Sat): Reach London Heathrow airport at 0525h.
13 - 19 May: On a 7D6N tour on my own to France, Switzerland, Germany and Holland. Will go back to London on 19.
20 - 24 May: Visiting Huiling in Warsaw. :)
24 - 26 May: Going to travel with the girl to Prague...gonna meet Daryl there as well. :)
26 May - 13 Jun: Budapest -> Vienna -> Salzburg -> Venice -> Florence -> Pisa -> Rome (Vatican) -> Brussels -> London -> Glasgow -> Scotland -> London.
14 Jun (Thu): Departing London at 2125h.
15 Jun (Fri): Return to Singapore in the afternoon.

And then I will start my work in 2 July! :) Have two weeks break before I finally enter the workforce...probably will pick up my guitar, piano and oil painting in those free time ba...lol Yeah...something to look forward to at the end of my journey as a student. Hahaha...sound like a super sadddist...lol

Oh I am so happy to know that you guys are attached!!! :D Hahaha...especially when I know both of you...lol *wink* Glad for you guys... :)

"JIAYOU!!! lol"

No comments: