Saturday, March 03, 2007

CNY @ HK! (17-18 Feb)

Victoria Harbour
This is one of my most favourite place in Hong Kong. :) It is the PIG's year at last...mine is soon to come...lol
Star Walk / Peninsular Hotel of Hong Kong -- It is a representative of Hong Kong with its rich history and it high price tag / "Lao Pok" Car from FordMy family reunion dinner @ Genki Sushi
Hahaha...I LOVE this unconventional family dinner manz...*bleah* :P
I LOVE my family!!!
Thank God for blessing me with such wonderful parents...*grinz* :DD

First day of CNY @ Taipo Centre

The CNY atmosphere at Hong Kong is FANTASTIC!!! :D Most of the shops are actually still opened on the first day of CNY...which is kind of different from Singapore where most of the shops will be closed then. It feels really good to be there at last.

And the most important of all is that I am reunited with my parents! :D Hahaha...nothing beats that family love in this festive season. *wink* :)

No comments: