Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blessed me!!! :DD

My dear neighbour, Hanjie & Me! :D
Hanjie's bf, Lincoln...he came all the way from the other block to celebrate with me k...THANKS! :D
And that's me with the card from the girl and the cake! :DD
Well, maybe you should surprise me when I look prettier next time k...hahaha...juz kidding...lol
The best thing to start off my birthday is a surprise call. I thought it was my mum calling as my phone has no caller ID again. And guess what...it's Brian calling all the way from US!!! :DD Chongyu, juz wanna let you know I am really touched by it! Hahaha...THANK YOU so much for your call manz...hahaha...I am just so happy to hear from you! *bleam* :D So SORRY you got to put up with my complaints about my work...oh manz I should have made better use of the call...dummy me... :P

Unknowingly, there is more than the call that makes me so happy. Right after I put down my phone, my neighbour and her bf gave me a birthday surprise!!! :DD Got a delicious birthday cake and a lovely card from Hanjie...THANK YOU gal and love ya! *muackz* :D You're also my sweetest and healthiest neighbour ya? ~from ur cutest and laziest neighbour k...hohoho...lol

And I juz found out I got a project mate who has the same birthday as me juz now too. Hahaha...I guess we would never find out about it if you really never ask me gal...it's really destiny that brought us together...lol So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too, Huiqi! :D

I feel really blessed manz...thank God for having you all in my life...lol *touched*

"The greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. :)"

No comments: