Friday, March 30, 2007

Over for the time being...

Thank God for my last presentation as a student is finally over this morning. And indeed it ended in a nice way...hahaha...lol What's next for me now is to concentrate on my last AA306 quiz and my exam which is coming in about 3 weeks' time.

Initially, I intend to join Terry they all for the dim sum at Chinatown tomorrow. But after talking to Zhiwei yesterday before prayer meeting, I think I really should sacrifice that outing. Now, I am really looking forward to studying from morning at the airport tomorrow until service...hahaha...hope I can clear my doubts for the consolidation as much as I can before the quiz...yeah...lol Really thank God for Zhiwei for studying with me so early too...and glad that God uses him as an usher now...hope you never give up and continue to grow strong in Him... :)

This morning I am really touched when my neighbour bummed into my room to offer to take me to see doctor. Thank you dearie and I am much better now. But still pls pray for me coz it juz haven't recovered at all...juz that at least for today it didn't go worse again. Hope that I can be physically strong and healthy till the end of my exam...time and health are way too precious for me at this critical moment...and thanks to all who are so patient with my grumbles... :P

Well, mum called me again this afternoon that she needs to go back to HK next Wed...to settle some matters there. Somehow, I feel pretty emotionless now. This is not really a good sign coz I know my heart is hardening now. But I can't help it.

I feel much more like a student studying abroad, away from home and my parents. Except I am in my homeland and my parents left me here. And THAT feeling is really lonely and helpless. It is not like what many others overseas students' kind of excitement for a new experience in their life. But I know I won't be defeated...at least for now I can still stay strong...well I have always been an example of independence to others isn't it? :P With God I know I can...and pray that I will stay strong in my own stand... :)
Not blaming anyone here. In fact, I am more worried for mummy. Hope she is not too tired by running errands like that. Oh God, please take care of my mummy for me...let her not feel tired and to be able to take of herself there too...

Anyway, I am finally going home tomorrow! It's been close to 6 months since I have returned to my house and stay for a night there...happy and be glad about it... :)

"If you are ever tired, do drop me a message so we will both have company...*wink*"

No comments: