Friday, June 20, 2008

Cambridge Special -- The Animal Farm! (12/06/2007)

One thing that attracts my attention the most is the great number of different types of animal here! And most of them are not shy from human beings!

I feel like I am touring close up safari. So here is the entry where I specially put up for all the animals I have seen there...haha I love them! =D

#1: Mandarin Ducks
A pair of mandarin ducks sitting close to the edge of the punt...they certainly know how to enjoy the sun tanning process...hee...*bleh* =PMandarin ducks are common sightings in Cambridge!
The nicest part of mandarin ducks is that they like to travel in pairs...like lovers strolling along the river...hehe...lol
#1: Cute Toddlers
A handsome, young man! *cute* =D
#3: Mysterious Eggs
Kian Hoe lead me to see this finding he made earlier...but we had no idea what it is..oh wells... =X
#4: Busybody Swan
Hahaha...I called it busybody because this greedy swan was eyeing on my plastic bag that looks like food while I am trying hard to get close to it...hehe...lol
#5: Responsible Mother Bird
I can get this up-close photo without zooming is because the bird sits so still the floor that you would almost thought it was dead!
#6: The Ugly Ducklings?
Two baby birds following their mum around...how cute! =))A summary of the lovely flying creatures I have close encounters with... =))
#7: Rare visitors -- the Phesants
It's a PHESANT!Rather a rare visitor to Cambridge as this family of phesants attracts quite a number of other people to turn their heads to take a look at this unique, proud birdie...The whole family of phesants out for a stroll!
[Look carefull at the picture on the right side and you would be able to see the baby phesants.]
#8: Exotic Flower
Very special kind of flower that I had never seen before...nice...lol
#9: Swimming Bird
Found this bird soaking in the water while we were punting...and we almost thought it was dead!
Haha...oh gosh even birds understand the importance of enjoying life and relax...what happen to human beings who are too busy to stop whatever they do and juz ENJOY life??
#10: United Geese
I was watching this group of geese as I chewed on my dinner at the side of the river.
One thing I notice about them -- they are very united!
Mama goose...papa goose...and the two baby geese! =D
#11: MMOOOOO.....!!
Cows are everywhere in Cambridge...they are just adorable! =DAnd I found WHITE cows! Don't you think this picture is great? =POne of the cow almost charged towards me as I stood beside it but beel nothing...hmm...

A white-faced cow!

It looks so pathetic and sad...love you white-faced cow! *smile* =))

No comments: