Monday, June 30, 2008

Taipei in 4 hours! =D

I know now is going 4 am but I am left sleepless in the middle of the night...perhaps too excited about the Taiwan mission trip that I will be heading off...in 4 hours' time! Gosh...4 HOURS!!!

My very first mission trip, my very first time to Taiwan! =D Let's really pray that God will open doors and chances for our mission team there to reach out to the Taiwan youths who are ready for God's words to come alive in their lives, to plant a seed in those who have yet heard about him, to find those who have the needs and meet them, to bring back those who were once here and later sidetracked along their paths, to make this camp a great time of fun and enjoyment for all who come!

Thank God for my wish to go for at least one mission trip this year has been fulfilled! There will still be the Skudai trip already signed up in December. Plus Christmas drama preparation (hope I can be on the stage crew this time round) and more visitations from First Hand, this year is going to be a year of great time of serving God for me! =DD


"My Jesus, My Lord,
You're the love of my life.
Wherever you go,
Wanna be by your side.
No longer I
But Christ living in me,
Serving you for all eternity...
My eyes set on you
In this race that I run.
No longer my ways,
Let your will be done.
Make me a servant,
My heart's ever true.
Clinging to the cross
I'll follow you...
I'll follow you."

Love the chorus as it keeps ringing in my heart. I truly desire for that servant's heart to serve Him for all eternity.

In fact, I have a plan for myself for the next few years in the hope of building a much closer relationship with God:

2008 -- I will focus more on serving God, wherever I can, whenever God wants me to.

2009 -- I will focus more on building up my own spiritual life and discipline such as reading bible daily, learn to play guitar to have my own praise and worship during quiet time, read finish at least 3 christians books throughout the year (best is 1 book per month) etc.

2010 -- I will enrol and go into School of Theology aka S.O.T.!!! =D

And so far the plan for 2008 is doing well. I feel happier and so much more blessed as I serve God in all the possible ways I could find. This feeling of serving God is really wonderful...yeah...lol
I wish to carry out as per my plan before I am ready to go for SOT too. Looking forward to the things that are going to happen in my life...hahaha...lol

TAIWAN, SEE YOU LATER! *WOOHOO!!!* =P

No comments: