Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My boss wedding! =D

Elizabeth's wedding @ St Xavier ChurchA simple, beautiful Catholic wedding that marks the starting point where two persons will walk the rest of their life journey together...Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one... =)See the happiness that is written all over my boss face? She's SO PRETTY!!! =DGreat lunch reception served...and a great thank you speech given by the newly weds! =)
The MI group audit team!
Left to right: Rindawatty (my senior), Me, Elizabeth (my manager), Yan Fang, Lakmini, Li Shan!

The supporters who still loittering around after the whole ceremony...hehe...lol *bleah*

Everyone dreams of the best wedding ever...and indeed everyone will look their best on that big day that will change their lives forever.

What is my dream wedding is going to be like?

Couples.

Small town.

Quiet church chapel.

Unique, elegant wedding rings.

Many bouquets of white lilies.

A pair of flower girls and boys.

Ivory wedding gown and handsome wedding suit.

Lunch reception that satisfies every guests' taste buds.

Simple and sweet ceremony that join our lives together...forever! =))

I know it will be my turn...someday...God knows when...hahaha...lol *wink*

No comments: