Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Beautiful work =)

Taken all these at my clients' offices...they sure have a great time working here...hahaha...lol

Well, though I don't really like my job (and will certainly change after my contract ends)...that's one good thing about being auditor is that you get to travel around, see different kind of clients (bad tempered/cooperative/fun/skeptical)...

I will enjoy this part of my job the most -- to enjoy such a scenic view! =p

For those who don't know how Singapore looks like, this is the panaroma view of the beautiful city:
Padang!
Singapore River and Boat Quay!
Esplanade (durian shell building)Singapore "Eye" or the Singapore Flyer!Waterfront and Nicholl Highway!The pride of Singaporeans as it is the world's largest ferris wheel!
I haven't gone up there yet...and it reminds me of my trip to London Eye last year...I miss it! =pMarina Bay area...this is the golf course!

Singapore is getting prettier...don't you think so? =)

No comments: