Monday, June 23, 2008

Europe Trip: UK > London! (14/06/2007...Notting Hill, Kensington Park, Chelsea & Arsenal)

Finally this is my final entry for the Europe trip since LAST year! Hehehe...oopsie! *blush* =$

Amazingly I can still recall so many things that had happened a year ago...ha...it feels good to look back at all these photos too... =))

In one week's time I will be off to Taipei for my very first mission trip...gosh I can't wait to travel again! Hahaha...lol

Oh well, perhaps I should change this blog into a travel blog hor? Hehe... =P Chelsea Stadium!The newly renovated stadium at that time...so didn't manage to get in...Not a fan for them but I wouldn't mind to have a photo of this great place ya? =PNotting Hill!This is the town I have always been wanting to travel to...well ever since I watched and fall in love with the movie Notting Hill manz...hehe...lolVery interesting shop that caught my attention... =)Residential area right beside the Kensington Park and Kensington PalaceSince the late Princess Diana used to stay in the Kensington Palace, many cafes nearby here named after her in the memory of her highness... Kensington Park!
It is so huge that you can see a normal walking path in the park is pretty equivalent to the width of our roads in Singapore...or even bigger... =O

The Royal Princess of Wales Memorial PlaygroundI wonder if Prince Williams and Prince Harry used to play in this playground too...haha...lolA pond in the middle of the ParkQueen Victoria Statue and Kensington Palace in the backgroundA secret garden?! Kensington Palace (North Gate)I didn't go in as you need to pay quite a high entrance fee. Walking around the Palace is also quite a pleasure as the flowers in the garden is very well-trimmed and gloomed...so beautiful!Kensington Palace (South Gate) Kensington Park is a very great place to visit. I come here specially in memory of the late Princess Diana too...she will always be the most beautiful princess in our hearts forever... =)
Since this is where Princess Diana used to live, the residential area is also consisted of mainly the upper-class families...the classy designed buildings show all...I like walking around here! =PA mallAnd a nice church at the roadside!Since there is still time, I decided to make my way to the Emirates Stadium where the Arsenal team used to train and have their games held here. Arsenal, The Gunners!Again I am not a fan of them either but saw quite a few of their fans taking photos with the stadium juz like me! Hahaha...who cares?Tiramisu made by Daryl before my flight...thanks for keeping to the promise (in Venice as he was complaining about the not-so-nice tiramisu there...hahaha...lol) to let me try a great tiramisu made by him!Heathrow Airport

I don't know how I feel at that time: happy, sad, empty? =X

13 hours straight back home...I almost collapse into a deep coma right after I took the dinner on board...so tired manz... =X

Even till now, everything still seems to me like a dream...a very very sweet dream that has ever come true for me...yeah... =))

No comments: