Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PHUKET!!!

Yoohoo! My company is treating us to Phuket for the annual Dinner & Dance this year...YIPPEEEE!!! =DDD

God is truly amazing! I almost planned a beach getaway earlier this year with my best pals and eventually because of financial and time issues, we could not make it and have it cancelled. And those beaches that were on our minds were just Tioman, Bintan or Batam as they within our budget. Phuket is a dream but needs money to go to....

I thought our company is just replacing the annual D&D to a retreat for us. And guess what now? It is PHUKET + D&D = D&D in Phuket! WOOHOO!!! =D And I am going there totally FREE! It will truly be a great time to interact with my colleagues this time since we are all busy during working hours. God has blessed me so much more beyond what I would have expected! THANK YOU JESUS! =D

This is the second blessing for travelling right after being able to Kaoshiung and Taipei. The Taipei mission trip is already an almost-impossible dream that comes true...wow...lol

Phuket...here I come in October...YEAHHH!!! =P

No comments: