Friday, October 20, 2006

Do you dare to dream?

Made 2 cards for Yingz and Steph coz they have been working too much and stress over their studies le. I just hope they are coping well and all that. And notice behind is my new treasure: Princess Hours VCD! Hahaha...can't get enough of it... :P
Steph ordered Hawaiian baked pasta...but oh well it turns out to be very very much...cheesy...lol
Me posing with my 'Destiny Child'...lol Do I look like a professional in that suit? :P
And this is Ying Wah!!! My bestest friend for over the past 8 years and still counting. She's the greatest girl a guy would wish to have...so Eugene you are lucky! :P (Wah says my eyes too small for the 1st picture so I open my eyes super big in the 2nd one...hahaha...she says it will make people laugh lo...really ar?! :o hee hee...lol)

I am very tired now as today is quite a long day for me. Yet I couldn't sleep at all last night...probably due to the excitement I got from the news of my interview and the anticipation to fill up all my application forms. Hahaha...lol And I am addicted to Princess Hours! (A korean love comedy between a rebellious but cute and kind average girl who was married to the cool, arrogance crown prince by the order of their grandfathers. Will the forced marriage bring two different people to fall in love for each other? :P) Hahaha...yup so I am chasing after the episodes now! And I strongly recommend this great show lo coz this is the 2nd korean drama that I watched...I am not really a great fan of them like many others those...pretty selectively and picky on choosing the shows to watch... :P

Went to do project this morning and to hand in my risk management report finally. Then I went back to get changed and head for my interview. Gee I really don't like to put on make up much and to dress up formally and all that. Thought I would reach there 15 minutes earlier but in the end I just make it on time. I handover my application to the receptionist and she led me to a small room and wait. The interview was then conducted by 2 seniors, asking me the usual questions such as why I choose this firm and if I had sent in my forms to the Big 4 as well.

The interview is slightly different as they prompted me to ask more about the company instead. Thank God for yesterday night networking as I learned about the same old questions that we asked the seniors during the talk. So I passed through that well and let myself know much more about LTC once again. :) Hahaha...and ended up they offer me the job! *yeah* :D The only trouble for me now is that they would wish to hear from my reply as soon as next week. Contract will only be signed one month prior to my actual start of my work. And I need to consider this as I know for the Big 4, the shortlisted candidates will only be asked for interviews during Nov...I really not sure if I should go for my dream now...will I stand my chance in the Big 4? Coz entering any one of them is my goal still. But I thank God for the job offer as I finally gained back the confidence I had for myself. Thank God that I can proudly tell people that I finally have one job offer now...lol

After the interview I met up with Shu Hui for bible study...our final lesson! lol Hahaha...should I be happy or should I be sad about it? :P But yup the lesson was on prosperity in our life...kinda collides with our church arise & build now...faith. And after my bible study, I went to meet Steph & Ying Wah...the two great girlfriends in my life for the past 6-8 years?! lol I miss them lots...really juz so happy to see the two of them. We chat about our current lifes, our studies and what we learned as we study about the same things now, and also we share our cooking tips. Hahaha...next time we should really have a cheesecake-making session together ya? *hugz* :) Even as we ate the NYDC baked pasta, we discussed how the baked pasta is cooked coz if you never put enough sauce in it, the pasta will get dry. Thanks for these wonderful girls...lol

We shopped around before we called it a day. Sigh...I wonder how long will I get to see them again...all the best and we will strive for excellence together ya? *grinz* :)

"You will never sense fulfillment in life unless you reach the goal of being yourself."

No comments: