Friday, October 13, 2006

My first sales made...and my first fever for the year...





Woke up early today to go down to Suntec to help Sharon & Hanzhong to mann their stall. Hahaha...the feeling is a bit nervous yet excited as I have never done this before. Help her set up the stuffs is a bit troublesome for me as I had to keep referring to the photos I took with my handphone camera the day before (see the above photos...lol).

The day started out pretty good I thought coz there are a few customers asking about the shoes and the bags during the lunch hour period. One or two of them even asked to help them reserve a bag and a pair of shoes for her (though she rejected the idea of putting down deposits). But, ended up after 6 hours of work, I only managed to sell off one pair of shoes. Haiz...kinda made me feel a little guilty that I helped Sharon & Hanzhong in so little things. After all, they insisted on paying me for the hours that I had worked and I realised the sales on the previous day was really high. Wow...amazed by Sharon...how did she manage to do that?! lol

Hahaha...but it was a very good learning experience for me as I realised that setting up a business on your own is really never a easy thing to do, not to mention that you have lots of admin stuffs to handle beside the manning of your own stall (unless you hire people to help but that will increase your set up cost too). Really great to see how God has blessed this couple in their business man...hahaha....lol

I was supposed to have bible study with Shu Hui again after work but I had been sneezing my head off the whole day and I feel really dizzy. So I have to postpone it to Sunday morning (Oh no got to wake up super super early...lol). Slept all the way on the train on my way back and only woke up at the terminal by the officer because everyone had already gotten off the train and it was supposed to be out of service...hahaha...wonder what if no one woke me up I would have gone with the train to the service centre by now....lol

Now my forehead is warming up and I am perspiring cold sweat...super uncomfortable. Think I do a bit of work then I will take my nap ba...that goes my friday...the 13th...hahaha...lol

"To myself: Get well soon....hahaha...lol"

No comments: