Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sisters day out @ my house... :)


Joanne & I :P
Joanne, me & Deanna's sister :)
Deanna, Shu Hui & aka!:)

Yesterday was Hari Raya, the celebration of new year for the Malays. It is special to me this year as Shu Hui, Daph and I organise a small sisters' outing @ my house in Punggol. Really great to see people coming to my house as it is pretty empty most of the time. Daph and Shu Hui had prepared wonderful garlic breads (garlic spread is from Jack's Place sia! :D) and Deanna...the very delicious curry chicken (not too spicy so I can eat lo...yeah! lol). Hahaha...lol

By the programme we are supposed to play Monopoly at my house but we ended up watching 4 episodes of Goong Princess Hours continuously for 4 hours!!! :o Hahaha...but we also had a great time laughing our heads off as the hilarious drama together. I really enjoy this kind of fellowhip manz...woohoo...lol

At night Ying Xia and I met up with Weng and Katherine to play pool. I played only two games and I fell asleep on the sofa le...hahaha...slept till bout 11pm when the others wanted to leave...oh well, wasted one pool session lo...haiz...but then I juz can't help falling asleep...piggish for once ba...hahaha...lol

Today I am happy as I received my 2nd call for interview by DFK Ng, Lee & Associates. The interveiw is tomorrow @ 4pm and I am excited about it too. For this company I had sent all my transcript and I am glad my poor academice results are not affected for them to select me for an interview. Thank God once again for the morale booster you gave me and to give me confidence for my own self. Thank you and I do hope to shine in the marketplace one day too...jia you yo Christine! :P

"Forgot to take photos @ my house...haiz...so only left with those taken on the NEL train...enjoy! :P"

No comments: