Tuesday, October 10, 2006

God, what is the decision for me?



This morning I woke up early to go for my project. This is the final day for all our visits to the company Adeka (Singapore) Pte Ltd as we made our final presentation on our findings, existing control and our recommendation to the company managing directors and managers. We really carry it out like the official work that we are engaging on...so pro! :D The best thing is that the company treat us very well and bring us to a nice Japanese restaurant at Fairway Club to have our lunch! Haha...I guess the photos tell it all ba...yummy! :P

Then back in school, I was so tired that I fell asleep on my bed immediately. Woke up at 4pm to go for my accounting firms' recruitement talk by the 5 mid-tier firms: LTC, BDO Raffles, RSM Chio Lim, DFK Ng & Lee Associates, and Foo Kon Tan Grant Thornton. After listening to the talk, I really consider joining these few firms too. Of course, everyone are fighting to join the Big 4 or the well-known banks nowadays but I believe the prospects that these 5 firms give would not lose out at all too. After all, I believe there are more things for us to learn in these firms and to have a better full picture of our assignments too. Their clients are of a variety of industries and this is different from the Big 4. Haha...thank God I have attended this talk coz now I know that there are 5 more firms for me to choose from...yeah! :)

Then at night, my hall has Ice-cream & Mooncake Festival Celebration at our com hall. Somehow, I have a reluctance to go down to join them. But in the end, I still went down for a while to see how the celebration is like and to have some ice-cream. After all, this is my final year staying here anyway and next year I will be a full-time office lady. Sounds so old...haiz...haha...and I love cooking these days...am I preparing myself to become a better wife?! :P Haha...but then cooking is always fun and I just wonder how to make lasagna now...the pastry don't seem to soften lei...or do I have to boil them before I bake the thing? Haha...lol

Thank God I don't have things tomorrow that I need to rush here and there for. Finally, more time for me to rest or at least do my work ba...so many things to do in so little time left. But I am not complaining much nowadays...in fact, I thank God for all the opportunities that He gave me to realise my mistakes and to use them fully for my work. May all the praises and thanksgiving go to my great great heavenly papa! lol

"End."

No comments: