Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The quiz is over...yeah! :D


My risk management quiz is finally over! lol Haha...can't be much happier than before ya? :P Haha...but still got the iCEE project after the test and we got to head down to the company in the afternoon to finish up on our project...haiz... :P Although we were there for only 4 hr (from 2pm to about 6pm), many things were touched on and pretty good that things seem to be going to be done soon...yeah! lol

And oh I got sms from my mum in Hong Kong! Haha...happy to hear from her somehow...miss her le...sigh... And I juz bought myself food for my toaster as well as a new webcam! lol Haha...kinda influence by Brian coz it looks so fun to chat online with the video cam...and I know my aunt got one in HK too so see if I can talk to my mum using that too ya? :P Haha...everything is going pretty fine though the workload is getting heavier each day. Last 2nd semester of my uni life...gonna ace this time...yeah! lol

"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear." Mark 4:23

No comments: