Monday, October 16, 2006

Yeah! No AA205 this week! :D

My joy for having no lessons this week (almost because AA205 is the one that gives me the most lessons here...lol) Hahaha...think I will just hang around and hibernate in my room again...too lazy to go outside le... :P

Anyway, just wanna thank my E240 for caring for me...hahaha...aiyo I think I better don't let people know I am sick next time coz I feel bad that many people send me sms lo...hahaha...juz kidding...lol I appreciate lots tho... :) Thanks Belle for offering to buy me dinner, Shu Hui, Weng, Ye Hui, Huiling, Sheralyn for your sms and msn msg...and one sentence of care from Brian in US too...haha..can't blame him coz he got too many girls to handle...hahaha...juz kidding...lol Hahaha...I am fine le...only left with some aftermath of it like block nose, cough and sneeze...love you guys! :)

No comments: