Thursday, October 19, 2006

INTERVIEW!!! :D

Hahaha...THANK GOD coz today I received the BEST news ever: I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!! :D Hahaha...this is my great testimony for the day man...yeah! lol Coz the most amazing thing is that this firm, LTC & Associates, is the firm that I sent my cover letter wrongly to as I forgot to change the attched file from my previous email before sending over to the firm. I was pretty disappointed coz I thought I would have already lost my chance for an interview from this firm already. But...God has proven to me otherwise! Instead, all these days I was feeling so depressed and down and low self-confidence, God finally answered my prayer and He sees what I need: my morale and confidence booster for myself. So here it is! This is my first REAL future job interview! :D Even if this interview will not work out in the end, or even I may not be able to get the job or what, this HAS already been the BEST morale and confidence booster for me! :D He lets me know that I am capable of earning a job in my area of study and gives me my morale booster...THANK YOU FATHER once again!!! :)

But sad is that I can't share this piece of good news immediately to my cell group members today as I can't attend my cell group meeting juz now as I got my Big 4 Networking Night. But don't worry guys, I WILL share this piece of good news to you all next week coz this is my testimony for His great things done upon me! lol Hahaha.... :D

And talk about the Big 4 Networking Night, there is another good news as the spokeperson who represent the Big 4 firms told us that they are recruiting for like 750 fresh graduates this year! This is really something great to hear about coz NTU Accountancy course only produce like 600 graduates lo...even plus the SMU people and the overseas students...we juz slightly more than 800 per batch! And this is just Big 4 only! Haha...there are still banks, finance companies and many other accouting firms are recruiting people too...so there IS a chance! A pretty high chance even if you don't screw up your studies...lol YEAH! :)

And I really want to thank God for letting me going for this talk coz I really learn a lot more about my career prospects by now, the difference between the 4 firms (which is really not much of a difference) and where or which area I know I would want to venture into. I was feeling really nervous at the beginning of the talk, like I AM already getting myself into some kind of interview like that, coz this is the BIG 4 talk! *stress* But I will just try to apply anyway and see what I will get in the end. I know those who have their PA in these firms have already gotten their job offers but to me, like the interview I got for tomorrow, I am thankful for God to have given me this chance and I WILL treasure this chance that I have and prove to myself that I am capable to shine in the marketplace one day...lol

So right now I will be busy filling out all the application forms, checking them in details and praying once again for another miracles to work on me...hahaha...and of coz to prepare myself well enough and excel in my exam for this semester...YIPPEEE! *grinz* :)

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~ Psalm 65:11

No comments: