Monday, October 16, 2006

The stupidest mistake I have ever made


Haiz...I feel so stupid now. The whole of today I was busy preparing my resume, cover letter and all the documents that I need to send out for the application of the job in the different accounting firms that I am interested in working for. And up till now, I am not even finish sending half of them. Haiz...and just imagine I haven't even eaten anything up to now...and I guess I really don't bother le coz I don't want to lose this rhythme too...or else the process of my work will be slowed down...ha...

Then the worst thing of the day is that I sent the wrong cover letter to the wrong company! AHHHH!!! Coz basically for my cover letter, I made a template itself so that when I sent to another company, I just need to change the company title that I am applying for, the address and all the relevant details that need to be changed. This is a bit of a lazy process I know but it will save me much more time though. Imagine the madness if I never do so...am I going to type the cover letter over like at least 10 times?! The documents and the forms are already making me dizzy...I feel worse than doing my report for my project man...haiz...

And now I can only wonder: Out of so many application forms and resumes that I have sent out, how many replies will I get? I know I am not a really best candidate and I am certainly of the lower advantage if I have to compete with my peers...but I just pray hard that if there is even one reply from all these piles of applications, I would be so happy for myself. Haiz...I guess I sound kinda like a saddist man but that is just so true...haiz...I think I should just keep praying about it ba...

PS: The picture above is the photo that I used for my resume...does it look funny? Coz I think I look quite bad tho...but then I don't really want to put on my make up, wear my suit just to take another studio photo again lo...I really dislike it...haiz..*stress stress*

"No mood le...I just wanna get my job and plan my graduation trip happily thereafter... :"

1 comment:

27hcram said...

Thanks Shu Hui! *hugz* :)