Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally...I JOGGED! :D

Our little rewards...homemade iced lemon tea & iced horlick...YIPPEE!!! lol
*shagged looks* :P

Hahaha...after weeks and weeks and weeks.....and weeks of hibernation in my room, I FINALLY JOGGED! lol Hahaha...the joy you get from jogging is FANTASTIC!!! :D Yeah...all thanks to my lovely, healthy neighbour Hanjie who asks me to jog with her...YIPPEE! :P Hahaha...it makes me feel that a part of my fat is finally burnt into energy as I jogged the 179 route (approx 2 km?!) Haha...though the distance is short short one...but that's a good enough start for me. Oh I tell you it is even the best to have a partner (Hanjie) who jog with you and keep smiling saying "Shiok!" as she JUST started jogging...really a morale booster...lots to learn from you gal! :D

Oh before I forgot, I must introduce to you my this sweet neighbour, Hanjie! :D She's a very sweet girl...diligent, caring, discipline and super healthy! Hahaha...lol It's my blessing to have her as my neighbour coz she will often offer me some of her fruits and help me buy my dinner when she is outside. And to appreciate her, I will help her buy her favourite sunflower seeds bun from BreadTalk whenever I am coming back from outside too! She don't eat a lot of fast food and if you ask her to share the McDelivery with you, she'll order the salad or apple pie...super healthy lo! Hahaha...and she'll make sure she eat veggie daily in her meals...and she'll try her best to jog in the early morning before school (that's why I can't join her so often because I can't wake up that early...lol). Hahaha...Thank God for this wonderful neighbour for my final year in NTU!

Hahaha...realise God has always given me someone so disciplined always during my first year and my final year in NTU. During my Year 1 that time is my roommate Angela who is also another good student model we can learn: Do her quiet time in the morning, study in the afternoon, go exercise in the evening, study a while more at night, then chat on MSN or relax and have fun just befre she sleeps. Hahaha...is this something God wants me to learn and to do? Coz I know out of the 9 fruits that He offers us, "Self-control" is the my weakest link. Hahaha...YES father I got your hint....hahaha...I'll work towards my fruit and make it fruitful ya? :P

Anyway, our jog is great but then it didn't help us that much in keeping fit. Coz at the end of it, we decided to go for a little drink at Ah Fang to treat ourselves for the jog...lol Hahaha...so I ordered my iced lemon tea and she ordered her ice horlick. I was so happy that I finished my drink in a nick of time and I thought of ordering for another glass. But man...that aunty was sooo RUDE! Coz when I bought the drink she took those half-filled glasses from the shelf and just put ice into them. I don't really like it coz I am afraid of getting tummyache as I wouldn't know how long the drinks are left there and if there is any flies gotten into them. So when I bought the 2nd glass, I asked for a fresh cup instead. To my surprise, she refused and said she MUST serve finish those left on the shelf ones before she can pour from the tumbler. And the worst thing is that she asked me to go away if I don't like it lo...haiyo...what kind of attitude manz?! *puke* :( Don't ever ask me to buy from her for a long time k...haiz...but thank God I saved my $1 on that drink oso...hahaha...treat myself for a can of 100Plus instead from the vending machine downstair...YEAH! :)

Hahaha...so there goes another great day for me...hahaha...now I'm still considering for the trekking trip with cell group on Sat (Sat is reserved as my mugging day). Weng asked me to go as he said it is rare to have such gatherings. Hahaha..thanks brother but let me consider. Exam is in less than a month's time now and all the recruitment drives are motivating me to produce the best results I can give before no one wants to hire me lo...hahaha...really feeling the stress le...haiz...God...what would you do? Please guide me... *pray* :o

"Key #1 to Financial Excellence (by Phil Pringle):
The ways of God are vastly different to the ways of man.
~ For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8) ~ "

No comments: