Sunday, April 01, 2007

FIRST cup of coffee in 23 years!!! :D

My FIRST cup of coffee in my life!!! :P
A good day always start off with a good breakfast...
and Coffee Bean certainly makes my day! *bleam*
So anyone wanna join me for breakfast at Coffee Bean? :D
Herbal chocolates from Red, White & Pure @ Vivo CityClockwise from top-right: Lime and lemongrass, Szechuan pepper, Sesame, Ginger
On 31st March 2007 at 10:52am, at Changi Airport T2 Coffee Bean while I was having breakfast there, I had the FIRST cup of coffee...in my 23 years of life! :DD Have to mark this down coz I realise there isn't many people like me who NEVER ever drank a cup of coffee before...hahaha...or maybe I seem to be a little proud of my difference...oh well...lol
Well, to me, the coffee taste like chocolate yet not chocolate; its after-taste is kinda like that of alcohol, yet there is absolutely NO alcohol content in it. Somehow, I still don't like that taste yet. It is strong and kinda choked my nose. Hahaha...give me some time to get used to it ya? :P Or if anyone is willing, do take me out for coffee and introduce me to more variety of it! :DD
My motivation to learn to drink coffee is also because I need something to keep me awake these days. I wanna stay awake longer so I can study more. But from what I have learnt is that coffee doesn't help me at all! :( I soon fall into sleep with Joanne in the afternoon as we relax at Starbucks. Well, sounds like I need to drink a bucket then...hahaha...lol
Today I spent the whole day with mummy. Brought her to VivoCity as she has never been there. We have our lunch at Sakae Sushi where I can finally used up my $20 birthday voucher. :) After strolling the mall for a while, we came upon this shop that sells herbal chocolates. They are really unique and taste very different from a normal chocolate...hahaha...I don't know how to describe it. But the chocolates are really expensive. Well unless you are really rich, I suppose it is still worth for trying it once in a lifetime. :)
Well, as mummy went back home, I head back to hall. I have spent my whole day out and have not studied at all yet. But I guess the time is worth it as I really have a great great day today. *bleam*

No comments: