Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Daph! :D

Celebrating Daph's birthday @ Sakae Sushi Century Square It meant to be a surprise for the girl...and we did it well! Hee... :P Make a wish...make a wish... *shhhh* Got this bag (chosen by me!) for the girl...and by God's grace it's actually what she wanted without having to ask her myself! Glad she likes it manz...hahaha...lol

Although only the 5 of us can make it tonight for the celebration, it was a great time of laughter and joy together. May God bless our cell group and bring all of us much closer together... :)

Frankly speaking, I was a little disappointed today as the small number of people who can make it for the celebration tonight. We had already postponed it from Saturday as that night service attendance was very low as well. Since Daph has courses on Fridays for this coming week as well as the next two weeks, there is no chance we can celebrate it during cell group and so I had to carry on with my plan. Thankfully, maybe the group of us is not big, we get to talk and chit chat lots more than we would be in a large group. And with everyone high on the spirits, we have a hard time laughing our heads off. Well...what do you think with Weng and Daph's presence?? :P

Sometimes, I wish there are things to be done in my cell group, to change the way we relate to one another in terms of the quality time we can have to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk. Coz most of the time, we are like acquaintances who see each other only during cell groups and services and the kind of a hi-bye friendship. In fact, the members who attend regularly for the meetings and services are shrinking. Is it because we are all busy working and tired after that, or we are all simply too self-focused to come together? I don't mean to make comparisons but I do envy how the other cell group manage to grow and bond so much closer to one another...is there anything I can do for mine as well?

Currently, I am considering to taking the bible study lessons in school as Shu Hui and I are both too busy to come up with a time we can meet up anymore. Well, I still miss those fellowships at the cafes, fast food outlets and even TCC for those wonderful sessions. But I realise I cannot stop here because we are busy. Or else, my Christian Lifestyle will just be stuck there forever. Oh wells... :P

Right now, I wanna grow towards Him, hunger for his words and to see breakthroughs in my life. I doesn't want to stay at one place because I realise I have been there for way too long. This week I finally get to do the actual audit instead of the audit reviews. It was really lots of things to do even for this small company I am working on. And my senior is expecting us to finish it within this week...oh manz how to do it?! :S

Yet at this moment, I am actually a little excited about the work too, thinking in my heart: So is this what auditor is like? Meeting deadlines that seems so near and yet so far? And imagine such work is gonna be double or triple the challenges when you are facing a larger IPO firms or during the peak period when you could have to handle more than one company? I really don't know what is going through my mind but I can feel in the midst of this busy tiring work, I can manage to find the joy of it too...which I thank God for that positive thinking in me! :D

Well time to rest for now and do some of my work at home (no claim for OT though...*sadz*). This week is packed for me but I believe it is gonna be a great week again...praise God! :D

Mon: Dinner with Daryl and Huiling.

Tue: Daph's birthday surprise celebration.

Wed: Dinner with Yingz and shopping for her anniversary persent. :)

Thu: Dinner with Junhui (hopefully she is available) before the girl flies back to London.

Fri: CG meeting! :D

Sat: Cycling trip with hall friends to Pulau Ubin and dinner...sounds like a preparation for me for the Malaysia cycling trip next week! :P

Sun: Drama training workshop final session with the presentation of our work and props (See the picture of the stage for my team's puppet show on the right? *wink*). Hope my team will put up a great performance ya? Drum roll for our Romantic Christmas puppet show! :))

Time to plan for my mum's birthday celebration too next week (26th Sep!!!)...and guess what I got for her this year? One session of spa massage at Citispa! :) Geez...I just hope she'll like it manz...oh well... *cross fingers* :P

No comments: