Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little secrets of me =)

Dinner @ Bosses with Yingz, Steph and her boyfriend, KevinMy fried garlic pork rib rice taste wonderful...YUMMY! *thumbs up* Kevin and Steph are a very compatible couple...I am juz happy for my very good friend here...lol My bestest friend Yingz...miss you so much gal! *hugz*

Glad to meet up with my two closest friends at last after weeks and weeks of all these hectic workloads, games, trips, and job deadlines to meet! :P It always feel so good to be around them and juz talk about everything that is going on in our lives. I really miss you guys so so much!!! :DD

Today, on my way home, I finally tell Yingz the very issue that has been bothering me for all these weeks. I feel happy after I told her, in a way it was more of a sign of confirmation to me that indeed it existed and it is for real. She is SO right about me -- I am serious about it this time. If I were to keep it in my mind, then I would be denying its presence. Though there is nothing I can do about it, I thank God for this peace and joy in my heart. Right now, I can only pray about it and see what will happen next... :)

And at the same time, I can sense those signs of worries and alarms from the other event. It was all meant good to me but I feel so guilty about it. It sort of put me into a dilemma somehow. I can understand it is normal for us to feel that way but yet wouldn't it sounds like a discrimination? Trust is a big issue here...can we do it? Like Yingz suggest, I have to really handle this matter with extra cautious as it can lead to serious consequences -- to maintain the same situation now and yet to keep a distance away. Irony and contradicting, but that is probably the best solution we could have...for now...sigh...

"There is a time for everything, and everything is beautiful in His time...Amen! :)"

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

My Dear friend Christine,
Good to catch up with a little of what you have been up to! You sound very busy, but happy and this is good to hear. Yes, our God is faithful and will continue to teach, guide, strengthen and help us when we come to Him. What a Saviour.
With love, Gaynor xo xo