Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy meals! =)

My great week with my bunch of friends...tada! :)
Last Friday (31/08/07...before cell group) --> Dinner with Steph!
Meeting up with my very good friend now became very easy and convenient for the both of us since her school is so near my working place! But still not seeing them or talking to them for a few weeks make me miss you guys so much...love you and Yingz! :D

I look forward to our studying sessions together on the weekends! *hugz*
Yesterday (06/09/07) --> Dinner with Dingzhi!

Dinner @ Thai Pan (inside Neptune Court)

The restaurant is located at the heart of the condominium Neptune Court near East Coast (beside VJC). It's a brilliant dinning place with its coziness, fantastic food, and much lower pricing for dinning at a restaurant...love it here...lol Dingzhi highly recommends the butter squid which is kinda unique for a Thai restaurant to have it here...love it! :D Realise we know each other for 10 years now. The days of our air rifle trainings back in DHS are long gone and we have changed so much now. Thank God for the dinner as it is just so hard to meet up now that we are both so busy involve in our school and work...time management! :P

We passed by VJC on and to satisfy my nostagic feeling to that school, my friend drove me into the school coumpund to see how much it has changed over these few years...thanks buddy! Thanks to you too for treating me to B&J even after we had such a sumptuous dinner...next time let's meet up at the ice cream store at Serene Centre ya? :P

Today (07/09/07) --> Lunch with Huiling!

Banana crumbles @ SMU Kopitiam (recommended by Huiling)A short tea break with the girl @ Mr Tea (in SMU)Teh Tarik is worth the money at SMU for its oversized cup...the shop has a cozy setting too...wonder why I didn't apply for SMU last time...hahaha...lol

The best thing that happen in our lives are, in my opinion,
NOT only the promotions we get from our work,
NOT only the good results we get from our school,
NOT even winning the lottery or go on a all-expense paid shopping spree...
BUT to be able to have friends around us and simply going out with them! :)

Indeed, friends are God's way of taking care of us...Amen! :)

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. ~ Mother Theresa"

No comments: