Thursday, September 27, 2007

Drama Ministry!

My Mr Snowman!
I took charge and create him...isn't he the cutest guy ever? *grinz* :POur mini stage! Every bits of it is made by us...love it! :)) The artiste room!
I made those hangers and the paper clothes while Zhi Fang, our team leader, made the chairs and the tables. Everything looks pretty perfect here...don't you think so? :DChristmas trees! Christmas is certainly around the corner...are you ready for it? *wink* The theme given to us is 'Modern Christmas'. One of the group here is renacting the story of the little matchstick girl who sells the matchsticks during winter in the modern society...

The 'box' theatre is really stylish and they make snow blowing inside by placing a hairdyer from the hole below...smart manz...hahaha...lol Christmas rock band!Snowman looks cool while playing the piano!I brought this reindeer with its drum set back home as I like it lots! The reindeer and the santa claus is made by one of the other team leader all by herself! So zai! :D
A special Xmas tree that resembles the candy floss. But Xmas is sure a festive that is adored much ever since our childhood...I am so looking forward to it! :D
I enjoy myself much being in the backstage crew of the drama ministry so far. In a way, it fits me perfectly as I love arts and craft and certainly I would want to use my talent in arts and crafts to serve Him. Being here gives me a sense of belonging to the church as well as knowing people who has the same desire to do the things we do and enjoy doing it together. :)
Our 4 weeks of training workshop has finally come to an end on last Sunday and we made our final presentation at the end of it. Acting wise we are not the experts but props wise we really got to see each other groups' capability of making great things out from scratch. A simple cardboard box that turns into a mini town; paper that can be folded into furnitures, clothes and even food! Amazing guys! *grinz* :D
After this, we can only wait for the phone calls to come to tell us when we are needed for the back stage. Well, it is a time to rest now. This year, I am looking forward to Xmas, mainly because of all these new changes that are happening in my life.
I believe and hope that this Xmas is gonna be a special one for me... :)

No comments: