Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shape Run 2007

Shape Run 2007!
My very first run with the public in such a great event... :DDaynia & Me!
Thanks for this opportunity for me to experience the joy of running...hope I can manage to register for it next year! (I replace my friend for the run as it is already full...haiz...)
The run is not just to get us healthy, but also to get to see friends with the same interest! *grinz*Me, Daynia and Esther!
Esther ran for the 10km run while the two of us 5km run...should I challenge myself further next time? *Tempting for the Great Eastern Run* :PThe two sisters and their number tags...something for us to remember for our event...
...and my lucky number of today! So 4D anyone? *bleah*The collection of the goodies bag is located at the main atrium of Marina Square until 2pm. Majority of the crowd came right after their run and flooded the whole place!The security guard told us that the queue is only extended up to the Anderson Ice Cream counter...but he never really mention there is another loop of the queue that is extended up to the extension towards the Suntec...oh manz... :SThere is a small carnival near the goodies bag booth and we decided to take some evidence of us participating for the run...thank God for this great time running together with one another... :)I am a runner in the Shape Run 2007...woohoo! :DThe run has ended and it brought me to know the two girls much better too...so next up the Great Eastern Run on 21 Oct? :)

The goodie bag that is not mine as I am replacing Xuefang to run for this race.

But to me, the process of this run is something that will leave in my mind forever...yeah...lol

Thank God for the great weather this morning while we run.

Thank God for the good health we have before and after the race.

Thank God for this wonderful time for us to get together and the same interest.

"Perserverance will win the race."

No comments: