Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy! :)

Dinner with mummy @ Tony Roma Steakhouse!The house famous's Rib & Steak Combo set juz for mummy! :DThe food here is super delicious!
You can test the steak before you start and the salad and bread is fresh and crispy! Now I understand why people wouldn't mind the long queue of waiting to get a seat in this fantastic restaurant on the weekends! :)) The pond outside beautifies Tony Roma as well. Glad that we can have the window seat to enjoy this nice view while dining away...
Mummy LOVES ribs and steak so I guess I succeed in choosing this place for her! Hee...lol
This is my first time at Tony Roma and it was such a great dining experience for me. Though the price is not cheap but it is worth every penny to dine here with that high quality of food, service and the cosy ambience.
Give it a try if you are looking for somewhere to have your special date with that someone special ya? :P

No comments: