Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pool Ladies!

FKTGT vs PWC
PWC players are good and very accurate...good game playing against them... :)

The FKTGT Pool Ladies! [Michelle Leong, Sabrina, Me]

We played against KPMG and PWC yesterday. We win 1, we lose 1. I got a little frustrated when, in 2 times, my black ball refuse to get into the pocket but stop right in front of my selected pocket...and the opponent got it in on the next round! Argggh...! :(

The win against KPMG is a close shave too. Or I would say we are slightly more lucky than them. The girl I am playing against, probably their best player as I observed their match against EY, was their AM...and yet she looks so young! We were friendly and even practice together for a few rounds after the match while waiting for the others to end their games. Everything is great, relax and ends well.

In fact, compared to games like netball and the basketball, this is like a normal pool game instead of competitions, playing together and chit-chat a little after our games. The girl Sharon, from PWC, is friendly and we chat a little after our match. And guess what she was used to be an intern at FKTGT last year! Hahaha...what a small world...lol

I met Tanny at the place too as she represents for DT. I haven't play with her for some time since air rifle days and back in Malcolm's mansion...would I get to play with her today? Well...I wouldn't mind as it will truly be old friends playing against each other...for the first time we are not on the same side...hahaha...lol *wink*

"Thank God for the fun of this pool game and for the new and old friendships to be created and bonded closer once again. :)"

No comments: