Monday, January 08, 2007

1st 2007 Service! :DD

Glad that my fashion design for Joanne today is great...you really looks great gal! *muackz* :D
In fact, everyone seems to have dressed up a little today! :P
And sadly Katherine is leaving soon on Tues...won't be seeing her till probably July then...*sigh*My BS teacher MISS CHIA! :P
School have started for her @ Maris Stella...may God bless you with students who you will be proud of! :DHave lunch @ Suntec foodcourt.
Some kind of stretching exercise introduce by Belle that got all of us engrossed in...lolWent down to collect the coins ordered by my parents for the Year of Pig. Highlight of the exhibition by Singapore Mints include coloured pigs done by the celebrities...aren't they simply adorable? :P
This pig is done by our Mediacorp No. 1 Celebrity -- Zoe Tay!
School will reopen tomorrow. Somehow there is a dread for me to go now as I just feel tired and not enough of rest yet. The holiday mood is still up for me and I am not really ready for another round of lectures and tutorials manz. Yet...I am not really complaining that much this time as I know the importance of the final semester at NTU for me. Pray for me for wisdom and strength throughout this final term for me ya? I really need that to pull me through the stress that I will be expecting from my modules soon...
Thanks Shu Hui for your Xmas present! :D Oh manz I LOVE that book! ("The 10 Critical Laws of Relationship" by Robb Thompson) It really came in at a perfect timing for me as right now I am desperately hunger for more knowledge and I would not wait to just sit down and enjoy reading a great book like this! :D THANK YOU so much! *muackz* :P
And to cheer my own self up, I keep thinking and planning for my graduation trip to Europe later this year in mid-May to June. Sadly I got to go on my own as my friends ended up with separate plans: Joe going HK with his family, Vic saving his money to do business, Zhiwei going Australia with his army buddies, Vincent not going anywhere and Tze Shuuan is still planning to go for the work & travel trip to US. As for my girlfriends, most of them are taking up the work & travel trips to US while others who I am closer to like Yingz will only graduate next year. *sobz* :( So right now I will depend on Daryl to bring me around after his exams then...and probably will find Huiling as well...hahaha...lol
Tomorrow I will be going down to FKT Grant Thornton to sign the work contract with the company for 2 years after my graduation. I feel happier this way as a burden will be off my shoulder tml. Thank God for the blessings! :D

No comments: