Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another rainy day...

It really feels good to sleep early and wake up early. :) I manage to get up at ease at 8am and went straight for my lecture at 830am with my neighbour. The tutor never fail to 'amaze' us with lots of crap at the beginning but thank God I still have enough energy to last me to the end. But then, I juz learned that AA306 is another course on risks again, this time more focusing on the risks reporting skills. Sounds much tougher than my AA205 manz...haiz...meaning gonna work harder le... :l
It started raining soon after my lecture and it hasn't stopped till now. Indeed what a nice weather to sleep! :P But went to the national library instead to borrow travel guides on European countries...I juz couldn't help but feeling all excited again after asking Huiling about Poland stuffs and also Daryl about UK. Not sure if I will be able to see Chongyu at Poland with his friend though. Then still need to check out on my return ticket if I could return directly to Singapore. Hope Daryl can keep to his promise too...yeah...*bleam*
It will be fun to see everyone again somewhere out of Singapore for once...hahaha...lol Oh manz...can't wait for May and June to come! *wink* :D
"Europe trip in the process! :P"

No comments: