Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Congratulation, SHU HUI! :D

Teachers' Investiture Ceremony January 2007
@ Nanyang Auditorium

CONGRATULATIONS to SHU HUI!!! :D

This entry is dedicated to you. :)

It's great today for me to be your camera man for once, taking those pictures of you in that convocation suit. It is really wonderful to see you graduating at last. :) But I will certainly miss you being at NTU and to be able to come over to my room to give me BS at ease. :P

Having you being my BS tutor is a blessing I have from God. You are always patient and listening and serious in teaching me the things that are required. I believe you will be a great teacher at Maris Stella and they are sure to love you ya? :D *hugz*

May God continue to bless my wonderful BS tutor and my friend and my sister in her teaching career. May God takes away all your tiredness and stress that you will encounter along your way and gives you the wisdom to overcome any problems that obstruct you. JIAYOU and take care always...*muackz* :)

"But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. ~ Matthew 13:23"

No comments: