Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oil painting lesson 2

Lesson today was on dealing with the colours for oil painting. This lesson is much tougher as getting around with the different colours can be pretty messy. Identification of the categories in which the colours belong to is critical in drawing out the feeling that the painting can give. I guess I finally know how to appreciate those great painters now. A painting is certainly not as simple as it seems.

This morning I received a call from RSM Choi Lim regarding the job application that I sent last month. They intended to have an interview with me but I kindly rejected the offer. Glad to hear from them at last as it was a firm that I would consider myself going right after the Big 4. Yet they have called too late anyway. My friend had went for their interview before and the feedback was not good too. So I guess it is a blessing in disguise?! :P Hahaha...but anyway I am satisfied with where I am going now. Thank God for planning my future for me! :D

"Anyone knows why painting classes always start with drawing apples???"

No comments: