Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hair dyed! :P

Before hair colouring... ...and after.
Is there any difference to my hair colour?

Yingz has the same colour as me but hers is more obvious...

Went out with Yingz yesterday to dye hair at Kimage school at Funan. And guess what...it only cost each of us $27.30!!! :D I bet this is the cheapest budget you can find anywhere in Singapore. This is even better than those salons at the neighbourhood manz... :P

We then went for dinner and shop around Marina Square before we ended off our day. It's gonna be a busy semester for the both of us this year...wonder when we can go out like this again... *sigh* :(

Today I will be having BS with Shuhui in my room later on. Since there is no lesson for the day, I aim to finish reading the first 2 chapters on PHB, my AA206 text book, and chapter 1 on Auditing for my AA304 module. Kinda regretted that I didn't do this earlier on for my first lesson. The tutor went through the stuffs super fast manz. Haiz...life is gonna be tough for me this semester...hahaha...lol *chuckle* :P

"I want to finish my race with my head held up high and the sun shining on me...yeah! :)"

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Sounds like you are having a great week. When do you start work? I like your new hair colour, but I'm sure it would look brilliant in the sun! Keep your head held high. Love, Gaynor x

27hcram said...

I will only start work in mid June. :) Oh but I will be going to Europe this May to June! Where you stay in Germany? I come over and visit you ya? :P