Friday, January 05, 2007

Quick update :)

Woohoo...I am BACK! :P

Before I forget, THANK YOU for those who send me off and miss me manz...hahaha...you know who you are and I miss you too! *hugz* :D Thanks Joanne for the sms because I was bored without you around too...*wink* :) Worry about you over there too...lol And thank you so much my dear neighbour for taking care of my babies and even help me to tidy up my clothes! *blush* :) Hanjie, you are AMAZING! *muackz* :D Hahaha...sorry that you have to put up with a messy neighbour k... :P Oh and believe me I have made up my mind to go jogging with you every morning this semester coz I can't wait to get off those fats from me before I return again in Feb! First plan for year 2007! :P

Juz got back to my room not long ago and here I am feeling kinda tired. The trip feels kind of different to me this time. Apart from all the shopping and eating, I learn or inspire by many things one way or another. And right now I can't really tell my emotions at this moment of time.

Coming back home juz now feels a little lonely to me, a reluctance I have accumulated over this short period of time. I guess it's because I am going away from my parents again and coming back to an empty place that I called 'home'. Only manage to meet daddy for 2 days out of the 10 days I stayed there. The price to pay for a good paying job ya?

But I am not grumbling here coz I see now that sometimes people don't need your advices or your words. If I were to tell my dad that it hurts me a little to see him work so hard, I bet he will be a little upset that his effort of giving me and my mum a good life is not appreciated. So what I learnt here is that when someone is doing you good with a kind intention, don't ask them to stop or worry for them but to simply show that you appreciate their effort and that you love what they do. So I tell my dad that I am enjoying my trip back there and to be happy to see him again. I guess that's all he wants to hear ya? :)

My break is over now and it is time to get back to work and exercise! :D Hahaha...lol Will update more on my trip later on coz I need some rest now...muahahaha... :D Rest assured that everything is still great and that I have come with many good news back home because everything is fine for me now. And once again I can never stop thanking God for all the things he have done in my life. Amen. :)

Thank God for all the blessings in my life.
Thank God for blessing my dad's job to be secured now.
Thank God for bringing better health to my uncle since then.
Thank God for the financial blessings over my family.
Thank God for passing all my results last semester with better grades than before.
Thank God for the short but happy times I had with my parents.
Thank God for taking my worry away in looking for new jobs.
Thank God for making me a stronger person and giving that peace in my heart at last.
Thank God for everything.

"For once I am excited about my new and last school term this time coz I want to make it the best one ever. I can't wait to see my friends around too...WHOOPPIEE!!!!! :D"

No comments: