Friday, January 05, 2007

The Pearl of The East

Taken @ The Peak...the scenic view is simply magnificent!
Enjoying myself @ HK! :DMiss my grandma... ...will miss such a rare reunion, after which we will be in different parts of the world again.
My main purpose of this trip -- To be with my family and meet up with relatives and friends. :)The Peak is my favourite place in HK! *bleam* :) Irressitable delicacies...YUMMILICIOUS! :P Viewing galore! :)
From my beloved santa clauses, my daddy and mummy! :)
Nothing is greater than your love...I miss you so much...*sobz*

I love HK and I will be back in a month's time! :)

Thanks Joanne for making another great day for me here when I thought I would simply slack in my room and stone. Hahaha...can't wait to see you on Sunday manz...hahaha...wanna see the result of my fashion taste for you too...stay confident! :)

I feel a bit empty ever since I returned and there is a reluctance for me to do things too. Hope this will not last too long for me. :P

Wanna read more books before the school starts. Read "The Present" by Spencer Johnson which was given to me as a Xmas gift from my aunt. Got a pretty tough time reading it even though the book is good coz she gave me the Chinese version. BUT it still inspires me lots and I will urge all sthose who wanna find happiness and be successful in your life to read it as well. Hard for me to comment on it coz such book inspires people differently according to what they need in their lives. Yeah! :P

Tomorrow will be another day that I probably gonna be stuck in my room tidying up the mess. May check out if the farewell dinner for qiyang is still on though. Everyone seems to be travelling nowadays and I simply can't wait for those overseas to be back manz...miss you guys out there! *hugz* :D

"Everytime I leave...a piece of me will stay behind..."

No comments: