Monday, January 08, 2007

Unexpectedly blur :P

I thought there was lesson this morning. Got up at 10am and rushed to school at 1030am. The seminar room is a new one and it took me 20 mins to figure out where it is located. And when I found it, it was empty. Called Joe and sms Hanjie to realise there was no seminar this week for AA306! Hahaha...I juz scare myself manz. What a fool... :P

Finally signed the contract for FKT today. I don't know if I am actually feeling a bit nervous when I signed the paper. Is that a relief or stress or puzzle by my unknown yet planned future???

Well I have just confirmed tomorrow lesson is on. Will probably be meeting Yingz after school to dye hair tomorrow. Great! :D I think I have been repeating myself about dying my hair for many many times le...hahaha...lol

"Don't worry about what you do not understand. Worry about what you do understand in the Bible but do not live by. ~ Corrine ten Boom"

No comments: