Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday!

I love Friday because it is the end of the busy week and the start of your own study time...or relax time. :)

This week doesn't feel too good as AA206 is getting harder and harder. My dislike for the bonds, options, and all those stuffs seem to be growing more each day. Moreover, my tutor juz warn us today that the financial instruments in the current society is getting more and more complicated each day. Oh man...is this an omen to my future path??? And AA306 is even more scarier than ever. Imagine my AA306 is the advance course of AA206 and I can't even handle that basic strong enough now...*super super stress* :X

Today went to town for a while to get some stuff. Got blessed by Hanjie as she is going there and Lincoln is driving. Manage to get back hall together with her from town and we finally bought our grocery over at NTUC. Really enjoy talking to her about the plans in our future, how much we gonna miss our hall life, what exercise to do together and stuffs. Well, hope our plan to play badminton, jog and swim together will be put into regular action ya? :P Love this neighbour of mine manz...*bleam* :D

Whenever I talked to my friend about leaving hall in less than 5 months, my heart seems to be always heavy. I have never imagined my life staying in hall before I came. Yet I cannot imagine my life living outside my hall now. It will be a life that you cannot possibly ask your friend to go out with you in one minute's time. It will be a life that does not have frequent suppers and late night jogging together in the quietness of NTU. It will be a life that you don't get a birthday surprise at your own room from your friend the instant the hands of the clock strike at midnight. It will be a life when you no longer do things on your own without the surveliance of your parents and siblings at home. It will also be a life that I know I will have to bid farewell to the life at hall forever.

Right now, even I maybe sick of the same food that I ate over the past 3 years here, I just wanna have more of them. Even if the shops nearby sells stuff that are not very interesting, I would not mind going around and simply indulge in a neighbourhood shopping trip. Even when I am too tired, I juz wanna keep jogging more and enjoy every part of NTU more. Even if I know I will be leaving this place that has once shattered my heart, I still want to fight for any chance to linger here longer. The memories of my campus living will not be those sad moments, but forever to stay in my mind will only left with those times that can put a broad smile on my face.

Surfing online, the tour agency finally have put up the itinerary for Europe trips in May to June. A little bit of disappointed as Vincent juz told me that he cannot accompany to go to Europe together as he still got his intersem to take in May. Well, I guess I really have to go alone this time then. Hahaha...but then I think I won't be alone for too long once I found Daryl they all there ba...that will still be my main purpose...lol

This weekend should be a great one with Dr A.R. Bernard being here with us for service. One biggest good news I have come to know is that my hall friend, Zhiwei, has finally accepted Christ at our Xmas service! :D Was a little surprise when he told me that because I remember he told me before that he was not ready for such religious belief when I asked him to come over last time. But thank God that his good friend manage to bring him there and he was touched by His presence. The joy of seeing your friend getting to know God is really the best thing ever. Go Go Jiayou! :D

Guess I will spend my Saturday at my room doing my work and cooking soup and meals. Bought lots of stuffs again to cook. Hahaha...will make full use of my slow cooker manz...lol So soup for anyone? :P

"I dream to paint, and now I will paint my dream."

No comments: