Monday, January 29, 2007

Vivo

On our way to Vivo City.I will never give a miss to my favourite B&J! :PNothing will cheer me up more than a cup of B&J ice cream. :D The new trains that linked Vivo and Sentosa.Dinner @ Earle Swensen's

Chicken baked rice for 2

Evening scene of Sentosa...lovely...lol

Met up with Zhiwei yesterday morning to go for breakfast together at Expo with the rest of the people. Dr A.R. Bernard is the speaker for the service. His words keep me thinking. Sometimes, I wonder if I were in a ministry already. Not the ministry at church, but more of the ministry at the marketplace that he has mentioned. My job, my career path will all be linked to the crucial business segment -- the financial industry. What I can do there is unknown to me. Yet this is the place, the marketplace, that I will be entering into less than half a year.

After lunch, I went out with Joanne after service while most of the others went home. This is my 2nd time at Vivo. Haven't gone out for some time as I have to study. Sometimes, a little shopping therapy helps to raise up my mood manz. :P As usual, I couldn't resist B&J and shared a cup with her. Ice cream is juz the best thing on earth that I need whenever I feel troubled and tired. Hahaha...sounds like a kid hor? :P

Received Yimin's sms that she will be going to UK for exchange. Hahaha...how come everyone is going Europe for exchange?! Hahaha...good good...I guess I can see more people over at Europe there in May ba...lol

Dinner I had it at the Earle Swensen's at Vivo City there as I haven't had a nice meal at all ever since mummy is not around. Thought the food there will be similar to Swensen's one but it is NOT! In fact, pretty bad rating for it coz the baked rice is not really up to the satisfaction level. The portion is huge but the cheesy taste is not enough. The bacon bits on the baked rice make it taste a bit funny too. Besides, it is also more expensive than the normal Swensen's. Well, unless you really came here for the seaview like us, it is not a restaurant that you should have a high expectation on the quality of the food. :P

"There goes another weekend and revisions start again. *pout* :/"

No comments: