Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ice cream! :D

We manage to make our Cornetto last till we got back. :P
Sometimes, we juz have to indulge a little in the sinful temptation.
Went out with Hanjie for dinner today. We decided to go to the coffee shop at City Harvest there for the meal. Both of us were thrilled by the small scale pasar malam at the extension.
Getting our ice cream cone at 7-11 store has a long story to tell. Hahaha...kinda a coincidence that we had the same thing in our minds at that moment we passed the stall. Yet for a sentence that I have made, we both rejected that sinful temptation at first. Nevertheless, we decided to give in and give ourselves a better treat today. Was it because of the same stress we were both getting that we need something to make our mood lighten up and smile a little more? Or are we 'infected' with the similar character...the greed for ice cream? :P Hahaha...lol
I am glad that the rain had finally stopped now...which means I can finally go JOGGING!!! :D Hahaha...it always rain whenever I want to jog. Well, juz hope that I can reach my goal to slim down before I went back to HK for CNY ba...hahaha...lol *bleah*
"The satisfaction that you can get from an ice-cream is always worth all that exercise that you need to do later on. :P"

No comments: