Monday, January 22, 2007

Herbal soup! :)

Step #1: Add water (approx. 2 litres) to the slow cooker.
Step #2: Add sparerib cuts, carrots, golden mushroom (optional) and other food ingredients of your choice.
Step #3: Add the chinese herbals (fungi, waishan, songer etc) into the cooker.
[The herbal used this time is suitable for cooling off the heat inside the body and has detoxifying effect.]Step #4: Heat the mixture until it is boiled.
After the water is boiled, turn down the heat to cook for another 2 hours.
Add salt as desired for tasting. 2 hours later...the soup is ready to be served! :D
Didn't go anywhere these two days as my eye is sore. It is pretty fine now but still a little itchy. By the way, THANK YOU gals for your call...so SWEEEEET of you all! *muackz* :) I am fine and I can't wait to be with you guys again on Thursday!
Make the herbal soup above for myself since Sunday and I probably will finish it by tomorrow. Hahaha...thanks mummy for the recipe to a great soup. Oh well, I am a Cantonese after all ya? :P
Gonna be a little busy this semester as the work load is heavy. But I am somewhat happy about it. Especially for AA306 on consolidation. Read the book yesterday and somehow...I LOVE IT! :P Hahaha...amazing but true! Kinda like reading all the books so far now, maybe except AA206 as I still dislikes bonds and options alot. That module is gonna be tough on me but I believe I can pass through it ba...lol
I am considering of taking up an oil painting course these days. The course is conducted by NAFA and the first lesson will commence tomorrow night. Should I take it up? It only has 8 sessions so it will end in March and probably should not affect my study time for my exam. Besides, I realise I have more time to spare IF I manage my time well enough. I am still thinking about it and I think it will be good for me to get some leisure thing to do to relieve stress I hope. Hahaha...will tell you guys again if I really enrolled myself for the course ya? :)
Sometimes I wonder if the existence of YouTube is a good thing. Kinda addicted to watching Bleach and now FULL HOUSE! :D Hahaha...oh Full House is a korean show that tells a story of a girl who was set up by her friends when they sold all her stuffs during her trip. Accidentally, she met a super star who bought over her house and by many coincidence they become foes who stay under the same roof. They are two person who never get along but yet they soon discovered each other's story and from there love starts to blossom in between this two funny couples. Hahaha...I guess I can never explain how captivating it was until you watched it. The show is simply hilarious! :D
Tomorrow will have another row of lessons in the morning. Hope I can finish my tutorials for tml by then. :P
"In my dream of Ben&Jerry, Venezia, Haagen Diaz, Movenpick, Azumi, Gelarie, Gelato........ :P"

No comments: