Monday, December 25, 2006

Candlelight Christmas 2006

Candlelight Christmas 2006
This is the first time I had my Christmas service at CHC. The candlelight Xmas service is far more beautiful and splendid than I could have imagined. The drama ministry has also done a great job on bringing out the Xmas message this year. It moved me to tears once again in the presence of God's love. Love is indeed all round. :)
Thank you Brian for bringing me into CHC. Thank God for letting me know this one bunch of great people. Thank God for giving me the best Xmas gift this year to be with my parents in HK. Thank God for settling the worries in my life. Thank God for everything. :)
A few of us had our fellowship at Bedok hawker and Coffee Club at Raffles Place after the service. We also get to know Weng's friend, Hai Liang, much better. Hope to see him around soon. :) Glad to know that Amanda has decided to come back to us once again next year. May God bless this sister to stay strong in her walk with you once more. :)
I will be going off to HK from tomorrow onwards till 4th Jan 2007. So won't be blogging till then. But I will make sure to show you guys lots of photos that I take back in HK. So take care people! :P I will miss you guys lots too...enjoy yourself here for me too ya? ;)
To Jesus: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D
To everyone: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :P
"You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others.
~ Henry Drummond"

No comments: