Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bad day

WANTED -- Runaway Hammy!
Today is a bad day for me. One reason is that I am sick again. I guess it is the exercise I had yesterday that triggered my predominant flu and it strikes again. But thank God the fever subsided after long hours of sleep and sweat a little. But still the cough, the blocked nose and the headache don't make me feel great. Just pray that my condition will improve and I can go for service tomorrow.

Another reason for a bad day is that my hammy just went away from her cage. My fault. I left the cage door opened last night and woke up to find one hammy missing already. I still can't find its whereabouts now and have no idea where in my room she can hide. The only thing I prayed now is that she is still alive somewhere and not out of my room. I had searched the whole level, the grass below in any case she might have gone out of my room. I had searched every corner in my room now and still there is no signs of her. I pray hard now that the food I placed on the floor to lure her out will work somehow. But then she is a smart girl...will she fall for the trick? Oh God, please help me find back my hammy. I am such a lousy master. *sobz*

I am supposed to meet up with Huiling and Lynn they all to go for Minds Cafe, a cafe where you can play games with your friends. But then, I have to cancel them all as I am not feeling well. Sigh. Feel so guilty. And I miss my mum's herbal soup and my neighbour's fruit offer. I guess they are vital to keep me fit and healthy. I seems to be a little less able to take care of myself now without them....oops! :P Well, I went to the market just now to grab a bunch of fruits, juice and milk...all healthy food to keep me well and strong for the moment. Gotta say bye bye to all the bad eating habits...soon...hahaha...lol

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And if the doctor is handsome, then throw away the apple. :P [Disclaimer: This is found on internet, so not quote by me k? *bleah* Hahaha...lol]"

No comments: