Monday, December 18, 2006

FKT Grant Thornton Interview + Out with Ying Wah

Best friends for life :) Yingz playing with my sunglass...hahaha...cool babe! *whistle* :P
Relaxing at TCC Citylink...yumillicious! :DYingz & her drink
Xmas decoration @ Marina Square
Thank God for the interview at Foo Kon Tan Grant Thornton today. It is much better than the previous 2 interviews that I had with LTC and DFK. They appeared much more serious about the recruiting, friendlier, great environment and feel more sincere. The pay they are offering is good too.
I hope it will be successful for me. I am not afraid of the peer pressure I will face for not entering the Big 4. Because I have prayed about this long ago and somehow I have a stronger feeling that God wants me to be here instead. I hope I am right about it this time. :)
Finally meet up with Yingz this afternoon...haven't seen her for months le...miss her so much! *hugz* :) She needs to shop for Xmas gifts for her friends and so we go all around shopping (again). But at the end of the day, there is still nothing bagged. Haiz... She has given me a pair of purple earring as Xmas gift. I haven't finished with her card tho. Will hand it to her on Thursday ba...can't wait for the gathering to come! :D *muackz*
"Thank God for everything! :)"

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

I love your faith Christine. Glad you were happy with the interview. Peer pressure is not always good and you have a very healthy attitude about it, so keep it up. Hope it is successful for you, if this is where God wants you to be. Hope you enjoy Christmas with your family. No doubt you will be leaving to go home soon. Our Jocelyn arrives on Friday (we thought it was Saturday for some unknown reason and she confirmed to day it was Friday). Great, one day closer!! Can't wait. Merry Christmas and a great 2007. Love, Gaynor x

27hcram said...

Haha...thanks sister! *hugz* :) Glad that your daughter is joining you for Xmas too...nothing beats to see your family member celebrating with you...lol

May your Xmas be filled with God's love and hope you will have fun with your family and friends on this joyful festive season. Take care & Merry Xmas to you too! :D

Love, Christine ^_^