Saturday, December 02, 2006

Exam is finally over...contd

We had zhu cha for dinner...and finally not in JB also...hahaha...lolAll time favourite for Ingenia outings -- Butter Cereal Prawns! :DLots of good stuff for us...yummy! :DDessert @ 阿秋甜品 I feel like I am back in Hong Kong... :)
Vic and me...somehow we look super "chin-na" in this photo......or maybe the whole dessert place gives us a very "Chinese" feeling ba...lolFinal destination -- Chill out @ Chijmes
Cheers to good result, Ingenia! :D
Went out with the Ingenia people today since finally everyone's exams are over...hahaha...lol So happened that I am the only girl with them this time as Peiying is not free...hahaha...first time going out with such a big group of guys manz...even knowing them for so long le will still feel a bit paiseh somehow...hahaha...lol
We started our day at Plaza Singapura for lunch at the Ramen Ramen (recommended by Joe). The ramen here is really nice and cheaper than that at Ajisen...a new rivalry ya? :P We went to Paradiz Centre to have our karaoke session at the Kbox there. Hahaha...and without doubt Tze Shuuan, our King of Karaoke, become our deejay of the day and had the most time with the mic....lol
At night, we stroll along Liang Seah Street for dinner and finally settle ourselves down at a zhu cha stall. I guess this is the second or third time we had zhu cha together in Singapore....and numerous time over in JB! :D The food there is great and I love its signature dish--hokkien prawn mee--and its oyster egg...YUMMY! :)
We went to 阿秋甜品 a few shops down to have our dessert there. It reminds me of the dessert stalls back in Hong Kong and the standard there is as good as back home. I had a nostalgic feeling for Hong Kong style ice red bean and so I ordered one. Most of the others take Joe's recommendation and go for the mango sago...the mango taste is super rich! :D
After dessert, we wanted to go to the Loof, a rooftop pub at Ordeon Towers there. However, it was already super crowded and stuffy too. Not the windy rooftop pub you would expect though. So we make our way to Chijmes to have a drink there. I miss this place as I used to come here quite often last time on weekend nights. I love the cozy ambience of Chijmes...and it doesn't even look like you are in Singapore! Maybe that's why it attracted many foreigners to come here for a drink after work ba...lol
We drink and we cheers for exam over, good results, happy holiday and blah blah blah...hahaha...lol But most of the time we were happily discussing about our Xmas outing. It was decided to hold a small Xmas party for our Ingenia people at my house on 22nd Dec, Friday night. I won't mind coz my parents not in Singapore anyway. I know they won't mind too as long as I make my house clean afterwards...hahaha...lol But then, that means I need to clean up and tidy the whole house by myself again! :o
But I guess it would be really fun to get together again and exchanging Xmas gifts among ourselves...and I can get to decorate my house! YEAH! :P Hahaha...can't wait for the day to come! :)
We head back to home after the drink. I never drink alcohol for a long time and I don't feel that great about it now. I feel kinda bloated after finishing my glass of beer. Maybe I should stop drinking it completely as I start to have doubts if Christians are right to drink alcohol too. Hahaha...all in all, alcohol is just not good for health manz...yeah... :P
"I wonder how we will be when we all graduate next year and move back to our homes...will our outings still be as fun as they are now?"

No comments: