Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Tuesday :)

My new baby...to keep my other baby happier after the runaway incident. :)Have you seen a dance performance by the dancing Xmas trees? Here they are! :PPop by the Katong laksa stall when I look for my hammy there......I just can't resist the temptation to have a bowl of it! YUMMY! :D This is my church, City Harvest Church......with its Xmas decorations as usual......everywhere the little gold lights shines in the dark......beautiful isn't it? :)
May the glory of God shines over those who come to seek Him this Xmas too...Hallelujah! :)
Nothing happening over the past few days for me as I stay in my room most of the time because I am still sick. Only went out yesterday in search for my little hammy. The first place I searched for is at Katong, looking for the fat, chubby hungry hammy that I saw the other time. But it was already sold and I can't find another one suitable for my hammy as company. Finally, I settled my baby's partner with a younger girl from the JP pet shop. So far they seem to be living in peace and harmony. Yeah. :)
Before prayer meeting just now, I invited Shuhui and Joanne over to my room to chit chat and just relax here. Shuhui came over in the early afternoon and we watched 3 episodes of the Korean drama "My Girl". It was nice and hilarious, but the plot and the humour is pretty similar to that from "Goong". Hahaha...I realise somehow there is a similar trend in Korean dramas nowadays too -- they will have a series of dramas with similar storylines and humour from time to time. For example, last time the shows are more emphasize on the touching and crying part. And now, they are more funny and hilarious and most of the time it is always a cool guy being paired up with a blur and funny yet sweet and caring girl. Don't you agree? :)
As for prayer meeting today, we pray for the Xmas service and our friends most of the time. The prayer meeting ended off earlier than usual and most of us head home immediately. Sis Jaz told me that there will most likely to have a combined cgm on the 22nd Dec, Friday night. That is also the night I intend to have a gathering at my house for my hall friends. Haiz...gotta make the changes now. Hopefully, everyone can still make it for the gathering then.
And mum just called me to tell me that daddy wouldn't even mind paying more for the tickets for me to be back in HK. Haiz...I think he really misses me lots too and I miss him lots too. But getting a ticket now is really hard for me and it is really not worth the extra charges...way too expensive le. :( And I will be going there anyway in 2 months' time. Just got and paid for my tickets today. Going from 16 Feb to 4 Mar next year...more than 2 weeks! Wheeeee! :D I only wish that I can make my daddy's gift in time to send it to him. Sorry daddy. I miss you and mummy so so much too. Saw the meaning of "FAMILY" on Jacky Wu's show once. It really surprises me because his show is meant to be ridiculously humourous kind and it amazes me too as how wonderful the meaning of the word "FAMILY" can be: "Father And Mother, I Love You." Sweet isn't it? :)
Wish my friends will join me for Xmas service too. I believe it will be great and fun. :) And finally get to meet up with Yingwah and Stephanie again tomorrow. Miss them lots. Haiz. Look forward to see you guys. *huggies* :D
"FAMILY -- Father And Mother, I Love You! :)"

No comments: