Sunday, December 10, 2006

One-way Road

There is still no sign of my runaway hammy. I have finally cleaned up my entire room and it just disappeared. I believe it has managed to find its escape route throught the tiny gap along the air venting holes that I had already tried to cover with wire gauze. This means that it has gone on a one-way road that it will never be able to return back here. Sigh.

Checking on the grass below my block for any signs of corpse too...but to no avail. Oh well, this is the tiny hope that I pray that it is still alive and enjoying itself in the outside world. I mean...not many hammies have that chance ya? Sigh...my fault. Just hope it is happier now.

I didn't attent church service this morning as I was still sick. Watched it online though. :) Only miss out the Newsboys praise and worship part. Wonder how their songs are like now.

The Doha Asia games has finally come to an end. Singapore Team has done us proud this year too, especially in the field of swimming (Individual gold by Tao Li) and table tennis team (Team silver). A breakthrough for Singapore Sports. Bowling girls also get a gold medal for us in the game. Air rifle girls manage to get a team bronze there.

Oh I miss air rifle. But seeing how they score I know it is only in my dream that I can reach that level to represent Singapore. You have to know that representing university, IVP level, is about the 370 range. That is where I stand the last time I shot. To represent Singapore, the range is 390 to 400 (perfect score). This means that out of 40 shots, you can only afford to have less than 5 shots that score 9 out of 10. The rest must all be perfect. And the girls team in Doha shot an average of 396 out of 400. Beautiful score. Great job! :)

So far no solid plan for the coming week except to prepare Xmas gifts and to go out with Yingwah, go Vivo with Joanne and Shuhui, and hopefully a BS session too (Are you reading this, Shuhui? :P Hahaha...lol). For Xmas presents, I already bought the materials to make for everyone. So far I only managed to finish the a few gifts that need more preparations. The rest need to plan though...hahaha...lol But thank God for giving me many creative ideas already. :) Feel like a Santa Claus this year...but that also means that I am happy! :D

Remember: It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35). Xmas is a season of giving, a season for us to gather together to wonder among the times that we had over the past year. And most important of all, Xmas is a time when we remember the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ, to remind us of this model example whom we all want to be more like Him, to remind us of the blood that he had shed for our sins. I love Xmas. Because this is the day when we are all given a chance to live again. :)

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. ~ Revelation 22: 12-13"

No comments: