Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lazy Wednesday! :P

To God, my friends and my family:Found this picture on Daryl's and Huiling's MSN...sweet isn't it? :)


Today I will do the things I wanna do for my holiday: Go back home to check things, go Punggol jetty to take pictures, go gym to exercise, cut my hair and relax...Yeah! :) Yesterday juz went out with Joanne to Ikea to shop for my house Xmas decorations and Xmas present that I am going to make for everyone. Hahaha...I guess all these will keep me pretty busy over the week. :P

Have been addicted to online games these days. The game I am playing now is called the Stackpolis (http://www.gamesplz.com/games/391/stackopolis.html) where you need to stack up tiles to build a building in a limited time given. Hahaha...pretty fun for me. Hahaha...lol

Talking about building, our arise and build fund raising had exceeded our target pledge for the next six month by approx 5 million...praise the Lord! :D Pastor told us that there are 3 places in consideration now and which one to choose is all dependent on our prayers now. I can't wait to see our church, which is likely to be even bigger than our indoor stadium with 10, 000 seaters, becoming the icon of Singapore. There are a few churches that are famous around the world, like Church of Notre Dame in Paris, that attracts even the non-christians to visit them. I wish CHC will become such a church that presents Singapore too where anyone will look forward to come. :)

Oh and I am going to go to Europe for my grad trip next year! :D Juz that not sure if I am going there alone or with friends yet as this matter is not yet settle as one of my friends already pull out of the plan for Europe tour le. Mum called to inform me that departing from Hong Kong will cost cheaper than that from Singapore and the price she checked on is for 4 countries or 7 countries' tour. So which means I might be getting a Europe tour then...yeah! :D And my parents may also be chipping in a little to bless me as well...so this is just fantastic! lol

But the only matter is that Daryl, who I wanted to visit in UK is having exam till 25 May next year...haiz...so late...lol Hope to fit his timing too coz then there will be someone who can bring me around. Then I can visit Yee Jia in France, Huiling in Poland and Gaynor in Germany! Woohoo! :P Oh manz...I am getting myself all excited le...hahaha...may my dream comes true... :)

No comments: