Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rainbow Theory

Rainbow is not formed in the sunlight nor in the rain. But it will only be formed in the sunlight that FOLLOWS after the rain.

Life is just like our weather too. There will never be a time when our weather is smooth always. Once in a while there are rain, storms, thunder, and even hurricanes in our lives. But if we hold on till the end, be strong to overcome all these bad weathers in our lives, we will still see the sun at the end of the day. And even much more wonderful is that we will see rainbows, which are miracles in our lives.

I always hang on to this theory that I have created for myself whenever I feel down. It may not be an easy thing to get pass what bothers you. But with God, I believe all things are possible through Him who gives us this strength.

Take care & God bless you my friend. *hugz* :)

"Always remember that you are never alone because God has created you and I who are called 'friends'. :)"

No comments: