Sunday, December 03, 2006

Food-full Sunday...contd

It is always great to have some BBQ wings as side dishes......and grilled sting ray (sorry about the garlic Jo) :SThe remnants of our feast...doesn't it look like a tornado has just passed us by?! :PMy old church, All Saint Church...maybe I will visit you guys one day... :) ...& this is my old flat, Blk 78...the 10 years of memories here will stay in my mind forever...lol
Mango & Pomelo sago @ 味香园 in ChinatownPeanut paste ordered by Shuhui and Joanne

Enjoying my mango sago here...hmmm Yummy! :D

The day didn't start off too well for me as my water bottle cracked in my bag and everything in my bag is soaked with water, including my bible, my newly bought Christian book "Moving In The Spirits" by Phil Pringle which I only read till chapter 3, my notebook, my Suzuka comic and my other accessories in the bag! But thank God that I had bought the pouch from Sharon earlier on Friday to protect my new camera...or else...I can't imagine the heartache I would have gotten manz...phew... :)

Today service is simply on the story of Shamgar (Read Judges)...on how he managed to defeat 600 Philistines by himself -- The Power of One. His successful formula: 1) He started from where he was; 2) He used what he had -- His dream, his talent, his education, and his enthusiasm; and 3) He did what he could -- Pray.

After service, there is prayer meeting and only Weng, Shuhui, Joanne, Deanna and I stayed back for the meeting. Yin Xia is serving and the rest went home. The prayer is getting better for me in terms of speaking in tongues for a longer time. I feel more focus now. Thank God for taking away that distracting feeling and make me a stronger person now...yeah...lol *grinz*

We went for lunch (or dinner) at Blk 85 hawker centre...I miss this place as I had been staying here for the past 10 years before I moved to Punggol. The pictures would have tell you how much we enjoy ourselves! :P

Before going home, we dropped by Chinatown as I wanted to check out the price for the air tickets back to Hong Kong. However, those that are left are super expensive and the flights are full for the dates that I wanted to go back. So I guess I will just stay here for this month and probably start to plan and order my air tickets for the CNY period.

Our final destination before heading home is the dessert store, 味香园, at Chinatown. I ordered a bowl of mango & pomelo sago, Shuhui & Joanne ordered peanut paste, and Yin Xia ordered a mango pudding. The dessert is yummilicious! :D Thank God for all the great food that we had today! *muackz* :)

"'Enthusiasm' comes from the Greek word 'entheos' which means 'In God'. Hence, we need to show enthusiasm while we praise and worship Him ya? :)"

No comments: